Share
Go down
avatar
Posts : 7
Join date : 2017-12-25
Location : Behind you
View user profile

why does the title have to be long ugh

on Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:00 am
am such an iconic user elephant



avatar
Posts : 6
Join date : 2017-12-25
Age : 17
Location : Oppars hearts
View user profile

Re: why does the title have to be long ugh

on Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:05 am
Rarf
avatar
Posts : 7
Join date : 2017-12-25
Location : Behind you
View user profile

Re: why does the title have to be long ugh

on Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:10 am
BIGBOIEGG wrote:Rarf

english pls
avatar
Posts : 6
Join date : 2017-12-25
Age : 17
Location : Oppars hearts
View user profile

Re: why does the title have to be long ugh

on Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:11 am
Eziio wrote:
BIGBOIEGG wrote:Rarf

english pls
I'LL BAN U
avatar
Posts : 7
Join date : 2017-12-25
Location : Behind you
View user profile

Re: why does the title have to be long ugh

on Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:13 am
BIGBOIEGG wrote:
Eziio wrote:
BIGBOIEGG wrote:Rarf

english pls
I'LL BAN U

you can't bAN ANOTHER MOD
avatar
Posts : 6
Join date : 2017-12-25
Age : 17
Location : Oppars hearts
View user profile

Re: why does the title have to be long ugh

on Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:14 am
Eziio wrote:
BIGBOIEGG wrote:
Eziio wrote:
BIGBOIEGG wrote:Rarf

english pls
I'LL BAN U

you can't bAN ANOTHER MOD
UR TOO POWERHUBGRY TO BE A MOD
avatar
Posts : 7
Join date : 2017-12-25
Location : Behind you
View user profile

Re: why does the title have to be long ugh

on Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:15 am
BIGBOIEGG wrote:
Eziio wrote:
BIGBOIEGG wrote:
Eziio wrote:
BIGBOIEGG wrote:Rarf

english pls
I'LL BAN U

you can't bAN ANOTHER MOD
UR TOO POWERHUBGRY TO BE A MOD
COMING FROM YOU

IM A VERY NICE AND GOOD MOD OK
I WOULD BAN EVERYONE EQUALLY
avatar
Posts : 6
Join date : 2017-12-25
Age : 17
Location : Oppars hearts
View user profile

Re: why does the title have to be long ugh

on Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:16 am
Eziio wrote:
BIGBOIEGG wrote:
Eziio wrote:
BIGBOIEGG wrote:
Eziio wrote:
BIGBOIEGG wrote:Rarf

english pls
I'LL BAN U

you can't bAN ANOTHER MOD
UR TOO POWERHUBGRY TO BE A MOD
COMING FROM YOU

IM A VERY NICE AND GOOD MOD OK
I WOULD BAN EVERYONE EQUALLY
I STAN BTOB SO I'M A GOOD H00MAN BEENG
avatar
Posts : 7
Join date : 2017-12-25
Location : Behind you
View user profile

Re: why does the title have to be long ugh

on Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:18 am
BIGBOIEGG wrote:
Eziio wrote:
BIGBOIEGG wrote:
Eziio wrote:
BIGBOIEGG wrote:
Eziio wrote:
BIGBOIEGG wrote:Rarf

english pls
I'LL BAN U

you can't bAN ANOTHER MOD
UR TOO POWERHUBGRY TO BE A MOD
COMING FROM YOU

IM A VERY NICE AND GOOD MOD OK
I WOULD BAN EVERYONE EQUALLY
I STAN BTOB SO I'M A GOOD H00MAN BEENG
THEY DONT DESERVE SUCH A BAD STAN


(all these quotes are getting annoying lmao,it's gonna be hella long eventually)
avatar
Admin
Posts : 3
Join date : 2017-12-24
View user profilehttp://87-72-188-97-135-52.board-directory.net

Re: why does the title have to be long ugh

on Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:18 am
Weirdos
avatar
Posts : 7
Join date : 2017-12-25
Location : Behind you
View user profile

Re: why does the title have to be long ugh

on Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:19 am
Admin wrote:Weirdos
stop judging TT
avatar
Posts : 6
Join date : 2017-12-25
Age : 17
Location : Oppars hearts
View user profile

Re: why does the title have to be long ugh

on Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:21 am
Rarf
avatar
Posts : 7
Join date : 2017-12-25
Location : Behind you
View user profile

Re: why does the title have to be long ugh

on Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:22 am
BIGBOIEGG wrote:Rarf
I wish I could ban you smh
avatar
Posts : 6
Join date : 2017-12-25
Age : 17
Location : Oppars hearts
View user profile

Re: why does the title have to be long ugh

on Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:23 am
Eziio wrote:
BIGBOIEGG wrote:Rarf
I wish I could ban you smh
Blarf
Sponsored content

Re: why does the title have to be long ugh

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum